Business and Skilled Migration Queensland (BSMQ) will issue business nomination invitations to the following selected visa subclasses on Friday 25 January 2019 until additional nomination quota has been filled:
- 132A Business Talent visa (Permanent) – Significant Business History stream (excluding applications with an intention to invest in residential property development businesses in Brisbane and Gold Coast)
- 188B – Business Innovation and Investment visa (Provisional) – Investor Stream
- 188C – Business Innovation and Investment visa (Provisional) – Significant Investor Stream.
BSMQ will start processing expressions of interest (EOIs) which were lodged after 2 January 2019 in the above visa categories.
- 188A – Business Innovation and Investment Visa (Provisional) – Innovation Stream – BSMQ will consider reopening this visa subclass on a case by case basis.
The following conditions apply:
- BSMQ will not accept a second EOI from the same applicant for renomination within six months of the first nomination being issued.
- BSMQ will no longer give a special endorsement for an age waiver from 25 January 2019 to 30 June 2019 if the applicant is over 55.
- BSMQ will only consider issuing invitations to applicants who have selected ‘Queensland only’ as their chosen state.
The information is original posted by MIA.
If you need any further details or advices, please contact us at any time.