From 1 March 2019, Trades Recognition Australia require skills assessment fees for the following services to be paid through the TRA Online Portal:
- TSS Skills Assessment Program (TSS program)
- Offshore Skills Assessment Program (OSAP)
- Trades Recognition Service (TRS)
Before a payment can be made, applicants must select a TRA approved registered training organisation to conduct their skills assessment from TRA RTO Finder.
The chosen RTO will provide the applicant with an RTO assessment payment identifier code that must be used to make payment through the TRA Online Portal for the required service.
A link to the portal will be available on the TRA website from 1 March 2019. For technical issues related to payments the relevant contact is RTOFinanceandIT@education.gov.
TRA has also provided the following list of fees (excluding GST) for these services from 1 March 2019:
- Documentary Evidence – $1,280.00
- Documentary Evidence Review – $700.00
- Documentary Evidence Reassessment – $450.00
- Technical Interview – Pathway 1 – $2,000.00
- Technical Interview – Pathway 1 Review – $700.00
- Technical Interview – Pathway 1 Reassessment – $1,000.00
- Technical Interview – Pathway 2 – $900.00
- Technical Interview – Pathway 2 Review – $700.00
- Technical Interview – Pathway 2 Reassessment – $450.00
- Practical Assessment – $2,200.00
- Practical Assessment Review – $700.00
- Practical Assessment Reassessment – $1,100
Further information can be found on the TRA website.